Michaela Armstrong
July 17, 2013
AP English
Prompt #1
First, I will talk about the quote
"Who are you". Next, I will discuss about "Where does the world come from".
I will sum up everything, with my thoughts.
"Who are you". First, my name is Michaela Patrice Armstrong. I'm originally from Miami, Florida, but my family and I moved here in 2008.
I'm a typical 17 year old, who loves to hang out with family and friends.
I'm shy around people I don't know, but after a while, when I get to know you I am a good person. Also I love going to church.
Those were just some things about me. I have a little more to add.
I have a kind-heart who does not like drama. I always ignore it or walk away. I love to eat, but I'm also trying to be more active.
"Where does the world come from?" The world comes from: GOD.
GOD made everything.
He is the reason why we are here today. He made us in the likeness if his image.
He has blessed us just by breathing and living.
"Who are you" was a little tricky because you really never wonder about "who you are". That's where philosophy comes in.
I thought it was rather enjoyable to talk about "Where does the world come from", because I come from a christian home.
Every individual is different in their own way and everyone has their own opinions on "where does the world come from".
No comments:
Post a Comment